1. When customer purchase something from our online market, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
2. When they browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
3. Email marketing (if applicable): With their permission, we may send them emails about our store, new products and other updates.
1. When they provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify their credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
2. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
1. We may disclose their personal information if we are required by law to do so or if they violated any of our Terms of Service.
DZEmerald.COM Online Market
1. Our store is hosted on secure hosted environment. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to our customers.
2. Data is stored through server data storage, databases and the general web application. They store the data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Third Party Services
1. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose the information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
2. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for purchase-related transactions.
3. For these providers, we recommend that they read their privacy policies so they can understand the manner in which personal information will be handled by these providers.
1. When they click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage them to read their privacy statements.
1. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
1. Cookies are used to stored basic information on your browsing and purchasing behaviour at our online market.
2. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify them here that it has been updated, so that they are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.